Are you thinking about getting your MBA online? The good news is that there are more online programs than ever before, and for many of them, you do not have to take the GMAT exam. This saves you about $250, plus many hours of test preparation.
Some of the top MBA programs that do not require the GMAT include:
- Washington State University: This is an online MBA program that has been called one of the top online business schools by the Princeton Review. Also, you should note that it is ranked as one of the best 60 public online universities by US News and World Report. The faculty for this program also is highly regarded.
- University of Chicago: The Booth School of Business is a very highly regarded program, and it has an online MBA program that is excellent for professionals with 3-5 years of managerial experience. This is a business school with a very strong reputation and it is a major bonus for you that the GMAT is no longer required. You will learn how to challenge typical business wisdom and will gain the very latest business management tools.
- New York University – Stern: This top quality online MBA program was one of the first major, non-profit universities to drop the GMAT requirement. The university found that there is little correlation between GMAT scores and how well students do in the MBA program. This program has a top faculty and some great networking opportunities. A great way to advance your career to the executive level.
- Howard University: This online MBA program without the GMAT lasts 18 months, and is one of the few online schools that is fully accredited by the AACSB. This is an executive program that is designed to help you move from middle management to a highly paid executive position in your company.
- Portland State University: The executive online program at Portland State is highly ranked by US News and World Report, being one of the best 100 part time MBA programs in the country. This program has an excellent curriculum that teaches you how to be a business leader and a more effective executive. You also will enjoy a faculty that is well known and regarded for its business consulting expertise.
- Florida Tech University: No matter what industry you are working in, or how you want to advance your career, the curriculum in this online MBA program will help you gain a much broader business understanding. You will learn the latest business principles that will vastly expand your business leadership skill set.
- Grand Canyon University: If you are a highly experienced business manager or leader, and you want to advance your career even higher, you should consider the Ken Blanchard Executive MBA program. This is a highly unique program that focuses on values-based leadership and also the most rigorous graduate business education. The focus in this program always is on how to build you into a better leader.
- Utica College: This university offers an unusual MBA online in economic crime and fraud management. This is a very marketable degree because it is one of the few in the country that combines business education with fraud management. There is a booming need for professionals with top fraud examination skills, and this program will prepare you for such a career.