There are many fine online MBA programs at regular non-profit universities that offer a very high quality business school education. The top programs include the following:
- Northwestern University: The Kellogg School of Management Part Time MBA program is recognized as a top MBA program in the US. In this online program, you have the opportunity to earn one of the most prestigious MBAs in the country, and you do not need to stop working to go to school or to take the GMAT.
- Cornell University: At the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, you will have the chance to enjoy the depth and the rigor of a highly regarded MBA program, and you do not need to take any standardized tests. This program will teach you how to become the best possible business leader and manager that you can be.
- University of Chicago: The Booth School of Business online MBA program is a very good business school choice if you are well established in your business career. This program has a very strong reputation all through the world of business. In this no GMAT program, learn how to challenge standard business wisdom. Learn how to practice the latest business management techniques and learn how to seek and find new insights in the world of business.
- New York University – Stern: This online MBA program was one of the first, top non-profit MBA programs to stop requiring that applicants take the GMAT. The school has found that there is not a very strong correlation between test scores and performance in the online MBA program.
- University of Scranton: This comprehensive MBA program will boost your management skills and will show you how to improve your organizational effectiveness. This done by studying highly important case studies and courses that are taught within the context of the modern business environment.
- University of Cincinnati: This program is ranked as one of the top ten in the country, as far as the highest financial value after you graduate. This means that if you graduate with this MBA, you will have one of the highest salaries in the country when compared to your debt load.
- University of Southern California-Marshall: The MBA Program for Professionals and Managers is the part time program for students who need to stay fully employed while they go to school This is a 33 month program that has both core and elective classes. You will take the core classes in the first 12 months, so that you have a solid foundation in all major business areas.
- Washington State University: This online program does not require the GMAT and it is called one of the best business schools by the Princeton Review. It also is ranked among the top 60 public universities by US News and World Report.